Sunday, September 8, 2013

Altered Gatefold Card


This is a Altered Gatefold Card - I made this one for the
Black With 2 Card Challenge for September 2013.
 
Products used to make this card
 
Template for Card - Beccy's Place
Cardstock - Blue - no particular brand
Paper - Kaisercraft Chapter 1 Collection - "Beginning" P666
Stamp - Scrapkits Digi Stamp
Pearl Flourish on front of card - Bella Bling
Black Rhinestone Runners - Molossi
 
 




 
Copic Markers used to colour stamp image
 
Shoe - Y15, Y17 and Y21
Stocking - BV000, BV02 and BV04
Swirls coming out of Shoe - BG72
Flowers - V000 (Centre) , V12, V09 (Flowers)
Stems - E00 and W2
Leaves - YG00, YG03
Butterfly - Y15, Y17 and BG72
Heart - BG13, BG15


 
Inside of Card
This is where the altered part of the Gatefold Card is seen.
I have a flap which you can put your own personal message.
Embossing Folder - Of your choice
Stamp - Stampin Up - "Overall All Set"
Adhesive Pearls - Molossi
Zig Glitter Pens - Dark Green, Green and Black
Paper - Kaisercraft Chapter 1 Collection - "Beginning" P666
 


This is inside the card looking underneath the flap.
I have included a pocket in this design, you might like to put a special message or some gift money inside.

This way you aren't writing on the actual card but putting your message inside the pocket, this enables this card to be used for many different occasions.

Die used on the pocket:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals
Stamp - Stampin Up "Three Thoughts Set"

19 comments:

  1. Oh Ange, I love this one. I like the gate fold, and all your bling. Very pretty papers and coloring. Great card!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Ange great take on our challenge thanks for playing along at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ange! Your card is so gorgeous! I hear you are interested in entering a bestie Challenge! Please hop on over to our Aussie My-Besties Challenge Blog! We Would love you to enter a card! http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    Hugs Julie DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie for your lovely comments. I will check out the bestie challenge as well. Would love you to become a follower on my blog or just sign up as a member - do u have a blog.

      Delete
  4. Oh I wish i was this cleaver. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Fi I'm sure you would be able to do it. I appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love. Thanks for joining in at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Taito, it is very encouraging to be receiving positive comments. Ange

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card... That is a very cool fold. I think I may have to try that too. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val, I am hoping to do more challenges when I come back from holidays in November, I love doing them and would really love to be on a DT team if I ever get good enough. Angexxoo

      Delete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at Black With 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie

      Thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot to me. Ange

      Delete
  9. Ooooh, I love that image Angela, and the colours are so gorgeous, and perfect for our challenge at BW2. Thanks for joining us.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jane, it means so much to me all the nice comments I'm getting. I'm just trying to get my blog up and running and am so happy to have 10 members and followers already. Ange

      Delete
  10. Wow - absolutely stunning card Angela - thank you for playing along with us at BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Di really appreciate the support. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card, love the gate fold and your take on this challenge. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Michelle Appreciate the Support.

    ReplyDelete