Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Design Team - The Scrapbooking Hut

Hi there everyone,
I have some very exciting news.

I am very humbled to of been chosen to join the Design Team for "The Scrapbooking Hut".

I would like to show my gratitude to Di Landers for having the faith in me to help me take the next step in my paper craft.

The other members of the Design Team are:

Beve Arbuckle, Wagga Wagga, NSW
Cheryl Lambert, Wodonga, Vic
Cheryl O’Brien, Wallendbeen, NSW
Dot De Marco, Wagga Wagga, NSW
Eve Rae, Nowra, NSW
Jeaunes Viljoen, Johannesburg, South Africa
Karen McLaughlin, Avoca Beach, NSW
Liz Hocking, Wodonga, Vic
Michelle Sheehan, Canberra, ACT
Nicole Knopke, Tingoora, QLD
Shazza Bishop, South Morang, Vic

I look forward to meeting and working with you all.

There is also a forum you can check out that will have all the challenges and is a great place to chat: The Scrapbooking Hut Forum

4 comments:

  1. You are most welcome Ange - can't wait to see what everyone come's up with in the first Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all very exciting isn't it, it's always great to see how different everyone interrupts the challenge instructions and it always depends on the different products used. I was going to sell some of my flowers but I'll be keeping them all now - you just don't know what you will need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so very happy for you! You will do great!!!! Can't wait to see what you make! Hugs,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete