Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Princess Marci" Card



Products used for this card

Purple Cardstock as my base - no particular brand
Embossing Folder for cardstock background - Mpress Vines
Roses - Enthaily
Pearl Runners - on ribbon - Molossi
Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals
Stamp - "Princess Marci" La-La Land
Colouring - This stamp was coloured using Copic Markers
(All future stamps coloured using Copics - I will list the colours)
Black / Gold Ribbon - Illawarra Scrapbookers and Craft
White Flower Ribbon, doily & purple ribbon -  own stash

3 comments:

  1. I love the coloring on this one. Just beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Angela, I love the little image and you have done a fabulous job colouring her in. Those cream roses along the bottom of the card are absolutely beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beccy

    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such positive comments.

    When I come back from holidays I will be allowing 3 full days a week for my craft, as I absolutely love doing challenges and hope this will lead to something more permanent with my craft skills. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete