Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Christmas Card Shadow Box


This is my Card Shadow Box I made for my Dad for Christmas
instead of the usual card.


Products used to make this Card Shadow Box

Digi Image - I used was a digi stamp from Oak Ponds Creations.
Image - coloured with Copic Markers.
Paint - I Painted the Shadow Box a Pearl White using Jo Sonya Paints.
Cardstock - Inside the Card Shadow Box - Premium White Textured Cardstock by Core'dinations.
Embossing Folder - I embossed the wide cardstock using a Christmas embossing folder.
Perfect Pearls Mist - I sprayed cardstock with "Forever Red" Perfect Pearls Mist.
Inside Box - Inside was lined with Red and Silver Mesh Ribbon from my own stash.
Green Rhinestones and White Pearls - Molossi.
Snowflake and Butterfly - The Summer House Collection. 
Good Times Saying and Butterflies - Kaisercraft Elegance Collectables.
Buttons - Kaisercraft Secret Admirer Collectables.
Note: The items I used from the Kaiser Collectables I coated with 3 coats of Mod Podge.
Stars, Doilies and Green Ribbon with Bows inside of box - from my own stash.
Copic Markers:
Christmas Bow - R22, R24 and R27.
Leaves - G14, G17.
Berries - R20, R22.

I have entered this piece in the Let's Craft and Create Challenge



4 comments:

  1. Angela, your shadow box card looks absolutely amazing, thank you for joining in with our latest challenge at LCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy, for your encouragement. As a new blogger, only been doing it for 3 months can u give me any suggestions on how to get people to join my blog. I do a lot of work on the blog and I get a lot of visitors but people just don't seem to join. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Angela, I just love hand made beauties...my friends keep saying that they cant through the ones I gave them out!,
    You left a message on my blog...was it in relation to Soul Scrappers??? If so we have a multitude of choice of challenges per month....take a look under Forum & Current challenges...there really is lots ie sketch, negative sketch, quote, words...etc. Cheers, D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for that I will take a look. My message was in relation to what sort of challenges you have and is it just once a month, I want to start doing a layout and a card challenge once a month as starting from December I am on 3DT's as well but am wanting to do some challenges as well. Hopefully it will help me build my blog following. Ange:)

      Delete