Sunday, October 27, 2013

Orange Paperie & Co - October Challenge


"Orange Paperie & Co" October Challenge was "Black and White with a Splash of One Colour"
I chose "Red" to be my splash of colour as it brought out the colours in the photograph.


Products used on this project:

Paper - Black Kaisercraft - Velvet Ensemble Collection P674 - Costume.
Paper - White "All Is Bright" My Minds Eye.
Wooden Flourishes - Kaisercraft Christmas Star.
Red Bows - Value Craft.
Pearls - White adhesive pearls on star - Molossi.
Red Ribbon Sticker - Positioned under red hearts - Creative Memories.
Butterflys, Hearts, Sentiments, Die Cuts and Lace - my own stash.


This is my take on the "Orange Paperie" October Challenge

 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in at Orange Paperie, hope to see your lovely layouts here often. Love your splash of red and you are right it really makes your layout pop. Love it, a beautiful layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary I appreciate the encouraging comments.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Angie!!! Thanks for playing along. And hope to see your lovely work here again next month xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl - Off on holidays for the whole of November but will be back again in December and I will be checking out your challenges. I have your site on my blog, easier for me to find and maybe some others will visit too. Ange

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful Ange! I love it! Love the new look of your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cyn I was going to message about the blog when it is finished. Not finished as yet , hopefully in a couple of days will be all finished. Talk Soon Thank you I'm branching out a bit with my Scrapbook layouts as well as doing my cards. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page Angela! I love the pops of red. Thanks for playing this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jo, I need the encouragement. I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Ange

    ReplyDelete