Friday, October 25, 2013

Single Twisted Easel Card


This is the card open

 This is the card closed for posting
  Products used for this project:                                                                    Corner Cluster

 Card Template - Card-Making-Magic.com
Stamp - Nikki Burnette's  Constance.
Cardstock - Purple from my stash.
Paper - 13th Hour Coll. - Kaisercraft P734 "Dusk".
Printed Chipboard - 13th Hour Coll. Kaisercraft.
Sticker Sheet - 13th Hour Coll. Kaisercraft.
Adhesive Rainbow Rhinestones - Molossi.
Lace Black Netting - Pine Cottage.
Copic Markers - used for colouring this image.
Skin - E000, E00.
Hair - E25, E50 and blend with E31.
Hat - G00, G02, V12, V15.
Dress - G00, G02,
V12, V15, V17, E25, E50, E31.



I have entered this card into the "Cute Card Thursday" Challenge

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design such a great choice of fun images and embellies!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing design Angela and love all the clocks and flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design.
    Thanks for joining us at scrapbook boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa, this style of card is so versatile and 3D. I love making it. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This card is amazing!! Love that its different in design too! Thank you for joining in at scrapbook boutique x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela I like to do unique card designs, I have a lot of followers to my blog in regards to my card designs. Ange:)

      Delete
  6. What a great card so much to enjoy about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much Lyn, I hope you will take the time to join my blog - I will be posting more different cards during November and December and continuing on next year. I also will be putting on another tutorial for a handmade box for a card, I have a tutorial for the trifold shuttercard if interested. Just check out the blog archive section. Hope to see you again very soon. Ange xxoo

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comments on my Joy Fold card. I haven't done much blogging lately, but my little one is just starting nursery, so I'll have more time once he's settled.
    I really like this twisted easel card, little bit Steampunk which I'm quite into at the moment.
    Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nicola I like to do the cards that aren't the traditional ones, I'm always trying to think outside the box with my cards, also, love my scrapbooking as well as I am doing my husbands family and mine. I am on 3 DT's so am kept quite busy with those and the challenges I do. Thank you for stopping by and I will go and join your blog. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a blog Nicola as I dont' seem to be able to find it hun. Ange

    ReplyDelete