Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Snow One Like You' Blog Hop Winners!

I would like to thank everyone that left a comment on my Triple Twisted Easel Card and also to all those that joined my blog. If you haven't already please join my blog as I will be posting a Trifold Shutter Card and if interested can give you the details if you would like to try one yourself. I love making different template cards and find the Shutter Card so much fun as each one I do looks so different.
 
Beccy has randomly drawn 3 winners who all will receive one of Beccy's "Snow One Like You" newly released digi stamp set.
 
Snow One Like You Blog Hop
Congratulations to our three random winners!
Anita Meijer
Brenda Trimmer
Shelly Schmidt

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brenda Trimmer! Thank you for leaving a comment and please take the time to join my blog so you are kept updated. I will be posting a new card to my blog very soon. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete