Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Triple Twisted Easel Card and Matching Box

Today the Beccy's Place designers have teamed up with Sparkle N Sprinkle for the release of the new "Snow One Like You" set of images.  The girls over at SNS have been working with the rubber stamp version, while we have been using the digital set that contains a couple of additional images.
 
Keep reading right to the bottom of this blog to learn how you can win one of Beccy's digital sets!
 
 
The digital set is available for purchase from Beccy's online store.
 
 
 Triple Twisted Easel Card

As one of Beccy's guest designer's I was asked to make a card or paper craft project using Beccy's newly released collection "Snow One Like You".I found this a wonderful opportunity to showcase my creativity in this Triple Twisted Easel Card. I always like to think out of the box when doing my cards. I hope you like this card using "Beccy's newly released "Snow One Like You" Digi Stamp Set.




This is a picture of the card when closed with a handmade band.



This is the matching box I made with one of Beccy's Sentiments on the lid, I like to present these special cards as a gift in a matching box.



Details about the card using Beccy's "Snow One Like You" Digi Stamp Set.
 
On my Triple Twisted Easel Card I have used 2 of Beccy's Snowflakes, you will notice the snowflakes which I have coloured with Copic Markers and set under epoxy glass and these are used as the stoppers for the right and left panels of the card.
 
Right Panel - I printed out on a gold vellum paper a border of Beccy's snowflakes which are showcased across the top of the panel. Also, on the right panel the sentiment "Let It Snow" is also from Beccy's "Snow One Like You' digi set, this has also been coloured with Copic Markers.
 
Left Panel - On the left side panel I have also printed the sentiment from Beccy's "Snow One Like You" digi set - "The chill of winter is warmed by friendship" onto gold vellum and then using a Spellbinders die to cut out the shape.
 
Centre Panel - I have embossed some white cardstock and added a fine detail border and 2 snowflake brads and the lovely snowman is coloured with Copic Markers.

Products used for this project:

Stamps and Sentiments - "Beccy's Place" - Beccy's new release "Snow One Like You" digi set.
Cardstock - Base of card is Kaisercraft Red
Papers - Side panels is Kaisercraft Magic Happens Collection PS137 Saphire
Papers - Middle panel is a premium quality white cardstock embossed.
Paper - Front of card base - "Serendipity Blue' boutique Item no:11091
Embossed Folder - Cuttlebug "Distressed Snow"embossing folder.
Stoppers on side panels - Snowflake digi stamps coloured and set under glass epoxy.
Stickles - Silver and Green.

Copics as follows:

Snowman - W0, W1, C2. Snowman's Scarf - B23, B28, W0, W1.
Snowman's Jumper - G00, G02, G05. Poinciana Leaves - R22, R24.
Carrot - YR02, YR04. "Let It Snow" Sentiment - BG01, BG05.

 
Beccy is giving away three sets of the "Snow One Like You" digital stamps.  All you have to do is leave a comment on one of her designers blogs between now and midnight on the 3rd of October.  Three random comments will be chosen and those people will receive the full set of digital images.  You can leave a comment on as many of the designers blogs as you like... visit them all to increase your chances of winning!
 




37 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Ange - and I love what you have done with them - totally amaaaazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Di for your support as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ange, I absolutely love it! And you were worried. It is just lovely. You do some amazing work. Your coloring is wonderful and the detailing on this stunning piece of work is beyond beautiful. Now...you just send it right along to me....and everything will be great! LOL! But I truly do love it!
    Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much Cynthia, you are such a wonderful support. Hugs Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. The work that went into the making of this card is really something special. the end product is just as lovly as can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, I hope you will join my blog to get the latest updates. I like to do unusual cards and am always willing to provide the template if you wanted it or instructions.

      Delete
  6. Wow or Wow - have not tried that technique and your card is just lovely - thanks for inspiration and sharing - enjoy your week - love Beccy's images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail for dropping by, I hope you will take the time to join my blog to get all future updates. I am always adding new unusual cards. Am happy to help if you want instructions.

      Delete
  7. It's a lovely card you've made Angela ! Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Karin.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karin, you have a great blog. Mine is only new. Lovely to meet you. Ange:)

      Delete
  8. What an awesome card! I love the bling and sparkle. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna I hope you will join my blog. It was a challenge doing one with the Snowman in Australia we don't see a lot of snow.

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much Donna, please take the time to join my blog. I am always adding unusual projects. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, you are an inspiration to a newbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, please take the time to join my blog as I am always putting new designs on my blog.

      Delete
  11. Beautiful, you are an inspiration to a newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice ! I have never seen a twisted easel card. Love the detail through out the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda I appreciate your encouraging comments, I would appreciate it if you would consider joining my site (blog) I am always putting up new items I have created. Have a nice day!

      Delete
    2. Lucky You! Brenda Trimmer Looks like you are one of the 3 lucky winners. Congratulations, I'm sure Beccy will be in contact with you very soon. If you haven't already please join my blog for any upcoming news. Ange:)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you Ema, don't forget to join my site.

      Delete
  14. Wow! This is a gorgeous card and it presents like a beautiful piece of art! Have never seen one of these before - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlene for your kind comments, why not join my blog as I am always putting up unusual cards and am happy to give you the measurements and the how to if you are interested in making one of your own.

      Delete
  15. WOWZA! what a fantastic card. So many elements and details. I love it. Congrats on your GDT with Beccy's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great, havn't seen 1 like this before & loving the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Katie you sent 4 messages thanks for the support , I would love you to join my blog Katie. Thanks Again

      Delete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks great, havn't seen 1 like this before & loving the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Angela, this is a wonderful table top centerpiece which folds flat like a card! Wow! Just beautiful colors and designs, right down to the little snowflake "stops" for your easel cards. Lovely design, Angela! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna, it was so much fun making it. Ange

      Delete
  21. Oh WOW -- what an amazing card, Angela! That little snowman is so sweet, and I can only imagine whoever gets this is going to love displaying it for everyone to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Deedee and thank you for joining my blog - thinking of sending this card to my aunt and uncle in England - they will appreciate the snow. Ange

      Delete