Thursday, November 21, 2013

Double Pocket Card


This is a Double Pocket Card and it was so easy to make and looks so effective.
The one thing you must do is to choose a double sided Scrapbooking paper with a design on both sides that can be any way up as when you do the folds, parts of  your paper will be upside down.
It's important to have some very heavy duty brads as these have to go through
several layers of cardstock.
"Double Pocket Card"

"Double Pocket Card with Inserts"

This was a real fun card to make and I was amazed at the effect if the right
 Scrapbooking paper is used.

You can put in the pockets whatever you like, I decided to put some friendship
messages but you could put money or a letter in the pockets.


Products used in this project:
Paper - American Crafts double sided "Letterbox Faithfully".
Brads - Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearl Brads.
Tags - were made from items I had in my stash.
With Love Sentiment - was from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment