Saturday, November 9, 2013

Trifold Card - Owl


This is a Owl Trifold Card and any boy would love it!

These are a great quick card to make and very versatile.


"Owl Card Closed"


"Owl Card Opened" - showing the Trifold Card.
Products used in this project:
Cardstock - Red - Stampin Up.
Paper - Tiny Woods Collection - P791 - "Cypress".
Sticker Sheet - Kaisercraft Tiny Woods Collection SS126.
Congrats Stamp - Inside of card - Stampin Up.
Owl - Is from the Kaisercraft sticker sheet and I have put 3 coats of Mod Podge on the owl.
  

4 comments:

  1. How do we go about getting a kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make them from scratch but if you join my blog I am happy to let you know how they are made, as I am travelling at the moment till the beginning of December and am happy to do you a kit of the template of the card - let me know what you would like to do. As I could make the template in different colours of cardstock and then all you have to do is decorate it , I will put the princess one on today so you can see that one too. ange

      Delete
  2. So adorable Angela. I love those two little owls! The coloring goes very well with the DP. Fabulous work.

    Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gloria I appreciate that. Ange

    ReplyDelete