Sunday, December 15, 2013

"All About Me" DT Scrapbook Layout

This is my Design Team Layout for 
"The Scrapbooking Hut" December 2013

The theme for this layout is "All About Me"

It's not very often we tend to scrapbook about ourselves.
This was a real challenge for me as I immigrated from 
England in 1964 aged 5 years and have very little earlier
family photos as unfortunately most were destroyed on 
our voyage on "The Fair Star" in 1964 to Australia.


This particular layout was created with items I had in my own personal stash.

This particular photo was taken of myself aged 3 years
just before going on stage to do my ballet performance.

Please take the time to visit "The Scrapbooking Hut" site
and have a go at the challenge - December 2013.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute sweetie. Love the colours and layout of your page.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy, looks like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth. lol Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your scrapbook pages are amazing...hope you have a festive week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teresa, hope you have a nice chrissy too. Please join my blog the more the merrier. Will be posting a very new card on the 23rd a Acetate Card-I love these. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your layout,beautiful photo and fantastic embellishements-my brother emigrated in 1969 on a £10 ticket and lives in Ottoway now.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete