Thursday, December 12, 2013

BW2 Scrapbook Challenge

This is my entry for the BW2 Scrapbook Layout for December 2013

You will find there link at the bottom of this post


This is the layout I created for the challenge


This is a close up of the flower cluster - I love doing these.
I used 17 flowers for the cluster including the large centre flower.

Products I used on this project:
Roses - Enthialy
My Stash - Cardboard, Chipboard Names, small blue embellishments.
Centre Flower - Pinelands Cottage - 8cm Damask Fabric and Organza Flower.
Die Cuts - Kaisercraft Collectables Collection - "Remember Me".


The challenge was to create a Scrapbook Layout using these colours:
Black background with candy apple red and crystal blue +5% white.




18 comments:

  1. Angela this is a fabulous layout. I love that is it skew - wonderful candid photo and I love the flowers.. Wonderful work. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2 this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val, I really appreciate the encouragement. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page Angela love the flower cluster Thanks for joining us this month x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo and the flowers are awesome.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Cathy I really do appreciate the positive feedback, I was quite pleased with the result of this layout - it is more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, love all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This LO is just lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kerry I was really happy with how this one turned out and I really appreciate the encouragement. ange

    ReplyDelete
  9. your layout is beautiful. I am now a follower, would love if you would follow me also. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Rhonda The encouragement is appreciated. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following me Rhonda I will go ahead and follow you too - it's good to support each other. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  12. following both your blogs Rhonda - Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally loving your flower cluster. Great use of the colour palette Angela. Great photo too. Thanks for joining in at BW2!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Jane, loved doing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a perfect photo for this colour challenge you hit the nail on the head with this layout! Thanks for playing long with us at BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Kylie I do appreciate the positive feedback and encouragement. Ange :)

    ReplyDelete