Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Double Rolled Easel Card with Pocket Insert

This is my latest card 

It is a double rolled easel card with pocket insert
above the double rolls


This is the card opened


This is a close up of the double rolls and the pocket insert 
which is above the double rolls under the "You are Beautiful".

Products used in this project:

Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD145 Blossom.
Paper - Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection P642 Soprano.
Paper Pad Paper - Chanteuse Collection.
Distress Ink Pads - used for distressing the edges of the torn paper 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Festive Berries, Tattered Rose.
Mod Podge - Plaid - used to coat "You are Beautiful".
Perfect Pearls Mists - Perfect Pearl - Ranger.
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels - Pink Bubbles.
Roses - Enthialy.
Handbag charm - Craft Affair.
My Stash - charms, crochet doilies, pearls.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Angela !
    gr.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karin I was experimenting with the rolls and the torn paper and antiquing method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Angela.
    I saw you on PaperPlayful.
    Do you now the site.Scrap Challenges.com.
    Gr Elly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I'll have to check it out. I find it haed to find sites with challenges that you don't have to use a digi. I do those as well but I also love to do cards like this one using different techniques.I'd love you to join my blog,, do you have one?? Thanks again Ange

    ReplyDelete