Sunday, January 5, 2014

Centre Step Card

This is my Centre Step Card I made for Challenges 4 Everybody Design Team, I have used the Digi Stamp from Sassy Design Studios " Bella Bride".

This shows the Centre Step Card Open and Standing.

This shows the Centre Step Card on the inside of the card.

Products used on this project:
Digi Stamp - Bella Bride - Sassy Design Studios.
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD102 Licorice - used for base of card.
Cardstock - Premium Textured - Snow Cap - used for side panels.
Paper - Front of Card - Kaisercraft - English Rose Collection - PS130 Vera.
Paper - Inside of Card - Kaisercraft - Velvet Ensemble Collection - P674 Costume.
Die - QuickKutz Lattic Doily on front of card.
Pearls - Molossi.
Red Pearls - Kaisercraft Basics.
Punch - Martha Stewart - Doily Lace Punch used on side panels and at front of card.
"You and Me" Saying - Prima Paper Pad.
Stickles - Ranger - Red on the Roses.
Stickles - Ranger - Silver on the Wedding Dress.
My Stash - Butterfly, Washi Tape, Silver Trim.
Copics - Image was coloured with my copic markers.
Bella Bride:
Skin - E0000, E000.
Hair - E21 using the blending on blending technique.
Lips - R20.
Flowers - flowers in hair and on dress were coloured with R20, R22.
Dress - C0, C1.

Our Sponsor for January 2014 is Sassy Design Studios.
http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

We would love you to play along with our challenge at "Challenges 4 Everybody" for this month of January.
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.com.au/

13 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Angela.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karin, appreciate your positive feedback. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is one of the prettiest center step cards I`ve ever seen. Your coloring is fab, and I love the lacy dp and trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cheryl Really appreciate the support. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Ange! Love how you added the trims! I'm a new follower of your blog and would love it if you would follow mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sammi - I am following your blog too - I think it's important to support each other as our blogs grow - please take my badge at the top right and put it on your blog. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a LOVELY card!!
    Saw you on MIM!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, really appreciate the compliment. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a blog Bethie as am happy to join yours if you are happy to join mine, I'm trying to build mine up - only been blogging since last August. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome Ange. Spotted you over on Make it Monday and came over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image. You've added some really cool details to the card. I love all the embellishments. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make It Monday.

    Hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Cathy, I've been so busy with projects and orders this month. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really appreciate your positive comments Rocio, I do try and think outside the box when it comes to my card making. Ange

    ReplyDelete