Monday, January 6, 2014

Ellie Elephant Frame

This is my Design Team piece for "Beccy's Place"

I have used "Ellie Elephant" from the newly realeased set from Beccy's Place.

You will see the link to "Beccy's Place" at the bottom of this post.

This is "Ellie" in the frame.

Close up picture of corner cluster of roses

Products used on this project:
Frame - my own stash.
Paint - Jo Sonya - Antique Green.
Digi and Sentiments - @Beccy Muir.
Digi - Ellie the Elephant is from Beccy's Place from her newly released set called "Ellie".
Sentiments - Beccy's Place from her newly released set called "Ellie".
Roses - Enthaily.
Printed Chipboard - Kaisercraft - Party Animals.
Birthday Present Punch Outs - Martha Stewart Birthday Present and Emboss Punch.
Varnish - Sprayed two coats - Helmar - Gloss.
My Stash - small embellishments.
Copics - the image was coloured with Copic Markers:
Ellie - C0, C1, C2, C3 and highlights to the tail with C7.
Ellie's Ears and Cheeks - highlighted with R20.
Ellie's Eyes - BG10.
Mouse - Body - C0, Mouse Ears and Nose - R20 lightly.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my card. What a great card this is, love the elephant and such a great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie - thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment about my creation - I have signed up as a follower - have a wonderful day and your Ellie Elephant creation is wonderful - love your roses as well -great job! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean thanks for stopping by my blog - I am now a follower on your blog - have a crafty day. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I am now following your blog too. Have a blessed day. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Diane Appreciate the encouragement. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete