Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friendship with Journalling Layout

This is my "Friendship with Journalling" Layout for the January Challenge at Orange Paperie & Co, there link is at the bottom of this post.


Picture of my Scrapbooking Layout for Orange Paperie & Co
"Best Friends Forever"

Products used in this project:
Cardstock: Kaisercraft CD608 Red.
Paper: Kaisercraft P601 English Rose Collection - Pearl.
Paper: Kaisercraft P535 Lush Collection - Bonzai.
Journalling Tags: Divine Notecard Set - Prima.
Inked Torn Edges: Inguild Bolme Chalk Inkpad - Blossom Bud.
Roses: Enthialy.
Roses: Prima.
Gardenia: Enthialy.
Perfect Pearls Mist: Forever Red - I used this on the chipboard word "Friendship".
Friendship Word: I had this one in my stash.

"Orange Paperie & Co"

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Karin Happy Crafting Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Angela. I like the torn edges & the colour combo. A lovely testimony to your friendship. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo I really enjoyed doing this one. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che bella questa pagina........... Anch'io scrivo sempre tantissimo nei miei lo, anche se ultimamente faccio sopratutto card!! ;-))
    Grazie di essere 'passata' da me!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Betta would love you to join my blog. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely page, gorgeous colours used thanks for playing with us this month at Orange Paperie & Co, cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab layout
    thanks for stopping by our blog
    hugs
    céline and Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Annette - I really was pleased how this one turned out as I've been trying to use different techniques. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Celine, I have joined your blog now. Happy Crafting Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour combo and the torn edges. What a lovely tribute to your friend and a lovely photo of her. Thanks so much for joining us at Orange Paperie and looking forward to seeing more of your work
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Dolly - I really appreciate the encouragement as I am trying to do different techniques in my layouts. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely layout on your special friendship!
    Great colours love all the different layers :)
    Thank you for sharing your layout with us at Orange Paperie & Co

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Kim, this was my first real try at tearing and now I just love it - Ange

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Ange, all that journaling Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by Cheryl - I love this layout. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete