Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Open Window Card

This is a Open Window card and matching Door Hanger.

This beautiful digi stamp set can be purchased from "Beccy's Place"



This is the card I made using "Beccy's Place" 
"Spunky Valentine Digi Set" 



This is a matching door hanger I made with one of "Beccy's Place"
Sentiments from the "Spunky Valentine Digi Set"

Products used for these projects:

Stamp and Sentiments: "Beccy's Place" newly released
"Spunky Valentine Digi Set"
Sentiments - "Spunky Valentine Digi Set"
these I have set under glass epoxy domes.
Cardstock: Red from personal stash.
Cardstock: Premium white cardstock - core'dinations.
Roses - Enthialy.
Snowflake - "The Summer House".
Diamond - This embellishment is from "The Summer House.
My Stash - Butterflies, red bows, black die cut on door hanger, Pearl runner on door hanger and pearls.
Image - Image was coloured with Copic Markers as follows:
Skunk - C0, C1 - White.
Skunk - C3, C5, C7 - Black.
Bow Tie - R20, R22, R24.
Heart - R20, R22.


Newly Released Set "Spunky Valentine"

10 comments:

  1. Another cute creation sweetie.

    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cathy, you are always a huge support. Ange xxoo

      Delete
  2. What a stunning card! I love how you used the pearls to frame the window!! Absolutely gorgeous! Spunky is adorable and I can't wait for him to come visit me!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Barbara, I would love you to join my blog. Thank you so very much.

    Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I never think to make door hangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the window design and the great embellishing. these are the cutest stamp sets I've seen in awhile. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marylouh- would love you to join my blog - I have another one from Beccy's Place going up on the 6th January. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Teresa, I have heaps of door hangers here, but are hard to sell as they are an individual thing - I will use them eventually. Would love you to join my blog if you can. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Donna for the encouragement. Ange

    ReplyDelete