Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pet Page - DT Scrapbook Layout

This is my layout for "The Scrapbooking Hut" January Challenge

The theme is "Pet"

The link to "The Scrapbooking Hut" is at the bottom of this post.

Picture of full layout

 These two smaller pictures are of different mediums I've used in the layout.

Mod Podge,
 White Gesso,
Spray Mists
Stencils and Paints.


Products used on this project:
Paper - Kaisercraft P532 Cherry Blossom.
Paper - Deja Views - Cat's Life.
Paper Rolls - Kaisercraft Miss Empire P1207.
Spray Mist - Tattered Angels - Sun Sisters, Coffee Shop, Verdigris.
Spray Mist - Perfect Pearls - Ranger.
Perfect Pearls Powder - Perfect Bronze - Ranger.
Stencil - I used a 12x12 Stencil over the whole page.
Distress Inks - Distress Ink Pads - Tim Holtz - Antique Linen.
White Gesso - Mont Marte.
Mod Podge - Gloss - Plaid.
Cat Sayings - Phrase Cafe.
Journalling - Kaisercraft - Lush Design - Journal tabs.
My Stash - Web lace, Strips of paper and lace.

Techniques used:
Torn Paper.
Antiquing using Distress Ink Pads.
Stenciling with White Gesso and Spray Mists.
Adding Gloss finish with Mod Podge in some parts.
Rolled Paper.
http://thescrapbookinghut.ning.com/

10 comments:

  1. this is a very beautiful layout Angela.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Angela,

    ein tolles LO ist das geworden, das K├Ątzchen hast Du wunderbar in Szene gesetzt.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karin I do appreciate the feedback. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ulla I appreciate the positive feedback - I am following you know also. Happy crafting! Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout. I love the picture of the kitty. I'm a new follower.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Rhonda, this is "Bobby" my burmese cat , he is 6 years old and is in charge of the house or he thinks he is. Thank you for joining my blog Rhonda, I do appreciate it as I have only been blogging since last August as I am on 3 Design Teams now and I also do challenges and I needed a blog so here I am very knew to blogging and enjoying it very much. I will join your blog - thank you once again. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, Ange! Great design and media! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Leslie, I was really pleased how this one came out, as I put a lot of different mediums and techniques into this layout. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you have a blog Leslie let me know, I would love to drop by. Ange

    ReplyDelete