Monday, January 20, 2014

Rolled Corners Easel Card

This is my Design Team card for "Beccy's Place" using her newly realeased set called "This Old House" Digi Stamp Set.

I have made a rolled corners easel card using the old house digi stamp and one of the sentiments from the set.

This is the Easel Card standing open, it lies flat when closed for posting.

Products used for this project:
Cardstock: Kaisercraft Willow CD120
Paper: Kaisercraft 6.5" Pickled Pear Paper Pad.
Digi Stamp: "This Old House Set" Beccy's Place @Beccy Muir (Artist)
Sentiments: "This Old House Set" Beccy's Place @Beccy Muir (Artist)
Stickles: Black Diamond.
Zig Pen: Gold.
Copics: The image was coloured with Copic Markers:
Roof and Windows: YG91, YG95 and some shading with BV25.
Windows: YG91- using the blending on blending technique.
Chimney: BV31 and shade with BV23.
House Bricks: BV31 and shade with BV23.
Windows Payne: C1.
Door: E11, E15.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ange, thanks for popping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment...Fabulous easel card.
    Now a follower.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh was also mean't to say I love your blog design, it's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Wendy for stopping by. Appreciate you becoming a follower. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also joined your 3 blogs Wendy - thank you for the support. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo,
    Nice card!!!
    (I leave a message on one of your projects so you know which blog to join )...
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Inge I have joined your blog, can u join mine too please. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Angela beautiful design.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ange! Thanks so much for your wonderful comment! That would be awesome of you'd join my blog! I'm your newest follower! Your work is beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Leslie, for all your wonderful comments. I have joined your blog now. Happy Crafting. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete