Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scrap The Girls January Challenge

This is my layout for the "Scrap The Girls" challenge for January, you will find their link at the bottom of this post.

This is my January layout for "Scrap The Girls" challenge.

This is the challenge sketch to enter !

Products used in this project:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD133 Cherry Weave.
Paper -  Bo Bunny Gypsy Saffron.
Paper - Deja Views Home for the Holidays.
Jewels - Kaisercraft December 25th Collection.
Jewels - Kaisercraft Miss Nelly Collection.
White Pearl Runners - Molossi.
Die - Cuts - Kaisercraft Remember Me Collection.
Journal Tag - Kaisercraft Remember Me Collection.
Round Dots - Prima Optimist - Scrapbooking Hut.
Brads - Prima Optimist - Scrapbooking Hut.
My Stash - Adhesive Webbing, Strips of paper, Punched borders, small embellishments.


"Scrap The Girls" sponsor for January are:
Molossi Designs are donating a product pack!

15 comments:

  1. HI..This layout looks gorgeous, I love the way the papers all go together and such pretty photos too.. and thanks so much for joining in at Scrap the Girls this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzy for stopping by to see my entry, I enjoyed doing this one. Just love the tearing of paper layers now. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Ange. Your talent never stops amazing me.
    Love you,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am one of your new followers now! Like the way you played with this sketch, awesome job!

    Hope to see you back at my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Cynthia, but there are a lot of talented ladies out there. Thank you so much for the compliment. Happy Crafting Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! I have never scrap booked before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Erin, I do quite a lot of it as I am doing a family history of my husbands family from when his mother was only 15 years old - it will take me a couple of years. It's not that much different to card making I find just whatever techniques you want to use and go from there. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the torn paper edges and lovely photos too! Thanks for joining in at STG this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page. Love the fresh and funky colours you have used. Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Leanne - I've become addicted to the torn pages and rolls, I'm going to try some stitching next. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stopping by Sandra, Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love seeing your interpretation of my sketch! I really hope that you will join us next time at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Amanda I hope to do it next time if time permits. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love your layout! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete