Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Z Fold Card

This is my card for "Beccy's Place" using her newly released stamp set
"Rocco with Roses"

I have done a Z Fold Card with Rocco on the front.

Outside of Card when it is standing for display.

This is inside the card, you can see I have put a inside pocket inside the card on the left for the special note or maybe a voucher or money. Adorned it with one of my flowers from my personal stash. Then I have put one of Beccy's sentiments on the right side of the card and decorated it with hearts.

All the Sentiments on the front of the card and the inside of the card are included in the newly released stamp set from Beccy's Place "Rocco with Roses".


Products used in this project:
Stamp Set - Beccy's Place - Rocco with Roses.
Sentiments -  Beccy's Place - Rocco with Roses.
Z Fold Card - Made myself.
White Trim - At the top of the page I used a Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Doily Lace.
My Stash - Purple flower, Cardstock, White Paper on back of card, ribbon and bling embellishments.
Copics - I coloured Rocco with Roses digi image with my Copic Markers:
Rocco - C1 - White.
Rocco -  C3, C5 - grey areas and then used C7 for the darker black areas.
Leaves - G00, G02.
Roses - R20, R22.
Stickles - I used some stickles on Rocco's eyes, roses and leaves.
Black Diamond, Christmas Red and Holly Leaves.


Beccy's Newly Released Set " Rocco with Roses"

4 comments:

  1. How cute sweetie.

    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Cathy You are a gem, I wish more would join my blog. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute one. I like the Z fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Teresa - Another one of Beccy's due on the 6th January - join my blog if you haven't already and you will get a notification once loaded. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete