Friday, February 28, 2014

Bestie Decoupage Easel Drawer Card

This is my Bestie Easel Drawer Card using one of  Sherrie's Decoupage Sheets - these are so versatile and so much fun to use.


This is my Easel Drawer Card!

 

This is the Easel Drawer Card - Drawer Opened-I painted inside the drawers with Dusty Attic "Dusty Pink" paint and lined the drawers with paper from the Sherri's Decoupage Sheet.



Close up of the Bestie Decoupage!

Products used in this project:
Cardstock: Kaisercraft CD101  Coconut.
Image: Sherri Baldy's Decoupage Sheet.
Papers: Sherri Baldy's Decoupage Sheet.
Base Drawer: was made by my wonderful father who supports me in my creativity ventures.
Paint: the drawer was painted with Dusty Attic  "Dusty Pink" from Molossi.
Epoxy Hearts - on the front of the drawer I punched out some hearts from Sherri's decoupage sheet and set them underneath glass epoxy hearts.
Pearl Runners - Molossi.
Roses - Enthaily.
UTEE - Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel - Melt Art - this was used on the word "Adore" at the top of the card and also on the circular frame. I like to do 3 coats and it brings it up like glass.
Kindy Glitz - Crystalina - Illawarra Scrapbookers and Craft.
My Stash - Heart Glass Epoxy's, chipboard circle, charms, washi tape, die cuts, ribbon and lace.

Come along and join in our challenge starting on the 28th February!


Challenges I have entered my project in:

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your wonderful creation - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Hazel, would love you to join my blog. Happy Crafting! Ange:)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty project! Thanks for joining in the SweetStamps technqiue challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by my blog Roxie, would you consider joining my blog to help me to grow my followers. Happy crafting! Angexxoo

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty project! Thanks for sharing with us at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie - would love you to join my blog, if you have a blog let me know and I will join yours. Trying very hard to grow my blog - Happy Crafting! Angexxoo

      Delete
  4. Thanks for entering the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club. Your work is beautiful. Barbara SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, love your blog site. I try to enter all my projects with you if I can. Happy Crafting! Angexxoo

      Delete
  5. A fabulous project, I love all the elements you've used.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Andree for dropping by my blog, hope to see you again real soon. Ange:)

      Delete
  6. Awesome project. Thank you for playing with us at Scrapbook Blessing Club.

    Carolyn
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for stopping by, Carolyn. Ange:)

      Delete
  7. Wow hun fabulous love it ty for leaving love on my blog following u too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith It's not showing up you are following me, would you mind doing it again hun. Would really appreciate it. Ange:)

      Delete
  8. Wow, quite a project! That drawer in the card is super neat! Thanks for playing along with us at Scor-Pal! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved doing this project, thanks for stopping by Janice. Would love you to join my blog, am happy to join yours if you give me the link. Happy Crafting! Ange

      Delete
  9. Sooo beautiful and awesome! Love it! Thank you for joining us at SBC! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marilyn Happy Crafting! Ange

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, would you consider joining my blog - trying so hard to build it up. Thanks again. Ange:)

      Delete
  11. Beautiful project thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tina, hope you have a great day! Ange:)

      Delete
  12. What a clever idea! Thanks for joining us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy Always trying to think outside the box. My nieghbour saw this one and didn't hesitate to buy it. lol Ange xxoo

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda, I would love you to join my blog. Happy Crafting! Ange:)

      Delete