Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BLOG AWARD

Hi all I have been nominated by Rachel Taylor click here (to link to her blog) for a Liebster Award! Thank you so much Rachel, it is lovely to know others realize the hard work I put into my blog.





Here are the rules of the nomination:

  1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger has asked you.
  3. Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
  4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).


Here are the questions Rachel asked me and my answers.

Do you like to do shaped cards?
I like to do unusual cards, not one of my cards are the same, I like to think outside the box.

Have you used any unusual embellishments on your cards (like knitting, items from crackers I have used playing cards from crackers)?
I have used a cracked CD - it gives you an unusual mirror effect on your project.

Do you like to use CD's in your crafting.?
I have used CD's in my crafting for a mirror effect.

Is card making the only craft you do?
No, I do Scrapbooking , Card Making and Off The Page Projects.

Do you like to recycle things for using in your crafting.?
Yes, I find I end up with so many cards from time to time I remove a lot of the embellishments on the cards and reuse them for new creations.

Have you ever made a card with a happy mistake but it turned out better than first thought?
Yes, I think if I want to be honest I have found many new techniques by making mistakes.

Have you found that crafting give you a whole world of new friends?
Most definitely, I have met and exchanged ideas with many new people and have kept in touch with a lot of people all around the world.

Has your hobby turned into a money spinner?
No, not as yet as I am not a business. I do a lot for Design Teams and Challenges at this stage, I do have the ocassional order but that is mainly through people where I live.

How many cards a week do you make?
That depends on my Design Team commitments, as I am not limited to doing cards. I would say I do at least 3 projects a week.

What is your Favourite Colours?
Purple, Pink, White.

Have you ever crafted in a unusal places?
Yes, while on holidays I have crafted in our Motorhome.

Here are 11 of my favorite blogs I have nominated for the Liebster Award!
Here are my 11 questions for the chosen bloggers

1.Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
3. Have you met new friends through your blog?
4. What is the main purpose of your blog?
5. What are 2 of your favorite colors?
6. What is your favorite brand of stamp?
7. Do you do a particular style in your craft?
8. What is your favorite craft tool?
9. If you color images, what is your favorite type of markers e.g. Copic, Promarkers etc..
10. Do you prefer Digi Stamps or Rubber stamps and why?
11. Do you enter challenges and why if you do?

Here is a link to some information on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about!

Happy Crafting and have a great day!

Angexxoo

11 comments:

  1. I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Rachel Taylor. I do put a lot of work into my blog and it is lovely when someone recognizes that. Thank you Rachel, it is very much appreciated. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh....thanks for nominating me Angela!! Have you seen that I have gotten a new blog makeover from Plum Rose Lane?? Thanks so much for telling me about Sharon!! Come enter my "New Blog makeover Candy"!! I am off to add your blog badge to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome - Sharon does an awesome job! Thanks so much for putting my badge on your blog, it's so hard to get more people to join your blog - it's a lot of hard work. I'll check out what Sharon's done on your site, I'm sure it's awesome. Ange:)

      Delete
    2. Hi Angela I have joined the international bloggers for fun but have not done any more at the moment and have not had any problems from them I was hopping to make more friends happy crafting to you

      Delete
    3. Thanks Rachel for that info, I suppose I was just being cautious. I'd be interested to know how you go with them. I had one lady contact me that I nominated for the Liebster Award today and she was more than happy to do so. So that made me feel good. Ange :)

      Delete
  3. Angela, what a wonderful surprise the Blog award means so much to me as I try and build up my followers, but as you also say, very difficult. I like to post different topics on my blog, so I can make it interesting for others. Thanks Pam aka Pumpy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the key is I think to try and put regular posts on your blog. I try and put 10 projects at least every month on my blog. We have to do everything to try and encourage people to join our blog and become a follower. Ange:)

      Delete
  4. I started blogging to mainly share with friends etc.
    2. Since about 2009
    Yes quite a few.
    To struggle along. LOL
    Red and leaning towards Orange.
    I use mainly digital.
    Yes I do trying to do different styles
    Craft knife.
    Copics
    Digi stamps as I live in Africa and not everything come through. No blaming our post BUT.
    I do enter challenger, to do something with my cards and hope to win something111

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to follow the instructions and put it on your blog hun, don't answer the cards here, have a look at my post on my blog - it explains what you need to do. It needs to go on to your blog -

      for example you need to do a post on your blog and include the following information:

      Hi all I have been nominated by Angela Treasures click here (to link to her blog) for a Liebster Award! - where it says link it has to link back to my page.

      Here are the rules of the nomination:

      Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
      Answer the 11 questions that the blogger has asked you.
      Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
      Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).


      You need to do this on your blog hun - hope this helps - as I say have a look at mine , I don't mind if you copy it with your information instead of mine - but it must be on your blog. Ange:)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for nominating my blog Ange... :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure Sandra, I love your blog. I hope you get some more followers through this award too. Please join my blog if you haven't already. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete