Hi all I have been nominated by Rachel Taylor click here (to link to her blog) for a Liebster Award! Thank you so much Rachel, it is lovely to know others realize the hard work I put into my blog.
Here are the rules of the nomination:
- Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger has asked you.
- Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
- Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).
Here are the questions Rachel asked me and my answers.
I like to do unusual cards, not one of my cards are the same, I like to think outside the box.
Have you used any unusual embellishments on your cards (like knitting, items from crackers I have used playing cards from crackers)?
I have used a cracked CD - it gives you an unusual mirror effect on your project.
Do you like to use CD's in your crafting.?
I have used CD's in my crafting for a mirror effect.
Is card making the only craft you do?
No, I do Scrapbooking , Card Making and Off The Page Projects.
Do you like to recycle things for using in your crafting.?
Yes, I find I end up with so many cards from time to time I remove a lot of the embellishments on the cards and reuse them for new creations.
Have you ever made a card with a happy mistake but it turned out better than first thought?
Yes, I think if I want to be honest I have found many new techniques by making mistakes.
Have you found that crafting give you a whole world of new friends?
Most definitely, I have met and exchanged ideas with many new people and have kept in touch with a lot of people all around the world.
Has your hobby turned into a money spinner?
No, not as yet as I am not a business. I do a lot for Design Teams and Challenges at this stage, I do have the ocassional order but that is mainly through people where I live.
How many cards a week do you make?
That depends on my Design Team commitments, as I am not limited to doing cards. I would say I do at least 3 projects a week.
What is your Favourite Colours?
Purple, Pink, White.
Have you ever crafted in a unusal places?
Yes, while on holidays I have crafted in our Motorhome.
Here are 11 of my favorite blogs I have nominated for the Liebster Award!
Here are my 11 questions for the chosen bloggers
1.Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
3. Have you met new friends through your blog?
4. What is the main purpose of your blog?
5. What are 2 of your favorite colors?
6. What is your favorite brand of stamp?
7. Do you do a particular style in your craft?
8. What is your favorite craft tool?
9. If you color images, what is your favorite type of markers e.g. Copic, Promarkers etc..
10. Do you prefer Digi Stamps or Rubber stamps and why?
11. Do you enter challenges and why if you do?
Here is a link to some information on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about!
Happy Crafting and have a great day!