Saturday, February 8, 2014

Exciting News-DT Designer for " My Besties" 3D

Well know I can tell you my very exciting news, I have been chosen to be one of the designers for the new "My Besties 3D Decoupage range!"

Please visit our very new challenge blog, I am so excited to be chosen to showcase this new range of Sherri Baldy's Beautiful Images, if you aren't up to coloring this new range of "My Besties 3D Decoupage" are exactly what you have been waiting for.

We will be having fortnightly Challenges, showcasing Sherri's brand new 3D sheets.


First Challenge starts on Valentines Day

14th Feb 2014



If you click onto our very new blog, then on the right hand side you will see the shop at etsy, click onto it and type into the search bar decoupage sheets and you will see the very first ones that have been released and ready for you to purchase. So easy, after payment they will be emailed to you and you can print them off straight away and start creating! Some come with beautiful papers as well.

I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations in our fortnightly challenges!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog Ange! I am so happy you are on my team! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julie, I've been busy today doing my project so hopefully by Monday night a great deal of it will be done. I'm trying to use both lots of paper to show case the paper as well as the decoupage as I think this is a good selling point. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Angela. congratulations and your blog is lovely. I am now a follower and thnx so much for commenting and following me. have a great day. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete