Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sherri Baldy's New Decoupage Collection

Hi Everyone, I have an exciting update for you on the very newly released Sherri Baldy Decoupage Sheets - They are now available in Sherri's store on etsy.

There are 8 lovely Decoupage sheets available at Sherri's Etsy Store right now for you to try.


This is the one I used on my Twisted Easel Card, with some of the sheets you even get beautiful papers to print out to enhance your projects.


This was the card I made using this sheet!


I was able to use the beautiful papers not only on my card but also on this matching box I made to present the card in as a gift.


Check out all 8 Decoupage Sheets available from Sherri now!

5 comments:

  1. lovely card I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for details when you get time. http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/blog-award.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rachel, I am putting together a blog post now, it's so hard to build the followers for my blog and I spend a lot of time on my blog trying to do so. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my blog post up now Rachel, hope I did it all right as it took nearly two hours to do it. Thank you once again, I hope others I've nominated take the time to do it and hopefully it will help our sites grow. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went and bought the Decoupage page, it is wonderful, what would I use to print it on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fabulous Pumpy, I print mine out on blending card, if you use other cardstock don't use the shiny one as it won't come out very well. You can use photo cardstock but make sure you print on the flat side not the glossy side. let me know if you need more information. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete