Sunday, March 9, 2014

Easel Card with Rolls

I like to experiment and with this card I wanted to play with the rolls on the card, so I put a double layer of paper on the front (flat part near stoppers) so I could roll the top layer back and then I was able to enhance it with some roses. 

Then with the top rolls I did a tear as far down as I thought appropriate and then rolled each side of the tear in a different direction to form the two rolls so I could position the star inside the pocket at the top.




Easel Card is open!


Close up of front rolls and button stoppers to hold the card open!



Matching Box for card to be presented in!

Products used for this project:
Cardstock - Base cardstock - Kaisercraft CD144 Grape.
Paper - Kaisercraft double sided - Violet Crush Collection - P1419 Plum.
Image - Sherri Baldy digi stamp - Girl on a swing, swinging from a star.
Copics - Image was colored with Copic markers.
Mod Podge - Plaid - 3 coats applied to the rolls.
Gloss Gel Pen - Red on flowers - My Paper World.
Fabulous Friend Stamp - Stamped on diecut at front of card - from Stampin Up Set "Oval All".
Rhinestone Runners - Molossi.
Flowers - Enthaily.
My Stash - Bows, diecuts, pearl flourishes, buttons and twine.
Copics used on image:
Star: C0, C1.
Star's eyes: B000 - blending on blending.
Girl
Eyes: B000 blending on blending.
Hair: E21, E25 and highlights with E29.
Skin: E0000, E000.
Lips: R20.
Swing Flowers: R20 - blending on blending technique.
Swing Leaves: G00, G02.
Swing Rope: C2, C3, C5.
Girl's Top and Bows: V000, V01, V04.
Shoe's: C2, C3, C5.
Sock's: V000, V01, V04.
Trouser's: Y000, Y00, Y02.

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for join us on MBB challenge! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Suzana for stopping by. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ange. Thank you for your comments on my blog and for joining my blog . I joined yours a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am adding some tutorials to my site now, if you look at my blog it has tabs across the top and am gradually adding to it. Very time consuming , hope to have it all finished in two weeks. Angexxoo

      Delete
  4. A beautiful card Angela - lovely image and gorgeous details - Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Sister Act Card Challenge - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Michelle, I am starting to put tutorials, templates and tips on my blog this week. You will see at the top of my blog the tabs as I add them. Ange:)

      Delete
  5. What a stunning card ! thank you playing along with My Besties Aussie Challenge .
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderfull creation thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dina,Just love my tears and rolls. A bit addicted to them now. Ange:)

      Delete
  7. Wow, Angela...your tear and roll is so unique and creative and what a beautiful card you've created using it. Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy, I am adding tabs to the top of my blog now and am adding tutorials, templates and tips in the coming week. Would love you to join my blog, if you have a personal blog let me know and I'll return the love. Happy Crafting! Angexxoo

      Delete
  8. Gorgeou, Angela.....love this, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, how are you going. You will see I have added tabs to the top of my blog now. Adding tutorials and templates, wont' be completely finished for a month or so , it takes so much time to get them all added. Nice to see you visiting again, I have had another lady get Sharon to do a blog for her, Sharon is just so awesome with what she does. Happy Crafting! Ange

      Delete
  9. So cute and creative card :-)

    Thank your for joining our challenge at My Besties Norge, and good luck!

    Hugs, Lena DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lena, would love you to join my blog. Ange:)

      Delete
  10. Great easel card love the image and great idea with the rolled back edges gives a great effect
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, would love you to join my blog, am adding new cards to my card tutorial and card templates all the time. Hope to see you again soon. Ange:)

      Delete
  11. What a fabulous project.. absolutely love it... Thanks for stopping by my blog and following and inviting me to follow yours... Can't wait to check everything out...
    Laura D.
    www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura for stopping by, only added a triple twisted easel card last night. Will be adding more as I can on a daily basis until I get them all loaded. Thanks for joining my blog too, I really appreciate it. Ange:)

      Delete