Friday, April 4, 2014

Bestie Challenge Reminder

Come and join in "My Bestie 3D Challenge", you can use your favourite Bestie digi or stamp to make it into a decoupage image to put onto a project, for our challenge or use one of the newly released decoupage sheets from Sherri's etsy shop.

---------------------------------------------

This was my first project I did using a  Sherri Baldy Decoupage Sheet, they come pre colored and can be found  here.


I made this framed Bestie with the decoupage image from Sherri Baldy's newly released decoupage sheets, they come pre colored all ready to use.



Here is the link to the tutorial by Bonnie Kohane on how to make 3D Decoupage using a Sherri Baldy Digi or Rubber Stamp if you don't have a decoupage sheet.

Click here for Tutorial

We would love you to come on over to our blog and join in the challenge, our theme is "Bling"

Bestie 3D Deco Girls Challenge - Click here for all details!



2 comments:

  1. I love your work and thank you for the lovely comments you left me. I now follow your blog too and look forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jacqui, you are always welcome. Don't forget to check out my tutorial tabs at the top of my blog page. Once I reach 200 members or 50 followers I will be giving away some candy randomly chosen to one of my lucky members or followers. Spread the word - a hint - if you like dies you want be disappointed.

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete