Thursday, April 3, 2014

Child's Treat or Gift Box

This is the second one I made, I used children's design paper and I thought these would make good lolly bags at a birthday party.


I will put the directions on how to make these in my tutorial tab, don't forget to show some love and join my blog.

Children's Treat Bag!

Front View

Side View

Products used in this project:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft Coconut CD101.
Paper - Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny Collection P826 Sunshower.
Printed Chipboard - Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny.

I have entered this one in the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes
Treasured Times Mix it up Anything on It
Eclecticellapu - Wings My Birdies have wings.

4 comments:

  1. cute little treat bag and love the bright paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol just finished off a easter basket today, will be posting in the coming week. Ange
      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Angela,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doreen the direction on how to make this one is under the tab at the top of my blog "Other Tutorials" if you want to make one. Thanks for stopping by. Ange xxoo
    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete