Sunday, April 20, 2014

Make 2 Easel Cards from 3 Square Cards

I was asked to make a quick and easy tutorial on how to make a base easel card, this is so easy making 2 easel card bases from 3 square cards.

Here is my link  to make these very easy easel cards, it is located under the card template tab at the top of my blog page.

Have Fun!

 







 By only gluing the bottom half of your front piece you will be able to fold your card down and post in an square envelope, as long as you don't heavily embellish it.


Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Tutorial.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, hope it helps. Make sure you join my blog. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Ange, I have to try this one, just love what you have done with the Card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see yours too Annette, I think it's so important we share tips with each other. Crafting Hugs Ange xxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete