Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sketch and Colour Challenge

This is my layout for "The Scrapbooking Hut" Design Team challenge - the challenge is a sketch/color challenge, the colors to be used are blue and green and for something fun use some form of mixed media on your layout .


This is my layout for the challenge

Products used in this project:
Paper - Kaisercraft P826 Sunshower - Fine and Sunny Collection.
Rhinestone Flower - Kaisercraft - I cut it in half to make the semi circle behind the photograph.
Roses - Kaisercraft.
Glimmer Mist - Ranger - Verdigris.
Dabber - I used a dabber with the glimmer mist to create the mixed media.
Stash - from my own stash I used ribbon, diamond embellishments at the bottom of the page, green flowers and journalling tag.

We would love you to come along and join us for this challenge 

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the colours and layout.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful SB page- and what a sweet little one! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    Your blog is beautiful, such lovely work.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind pamela thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Happy Crafting Ange:)

      Delete
  4. Great layout for your happy playful grandson. Love the nice soft colours you used. I have been a follower of yours for quite some time - thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recognise your pic Jackie, thank you so very much for your kind comments and for stopping by. Crafting hugs Angexxoo
      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos and love the layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol lovely to see you again. Ange
      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  6. Wonderful scrapbook page and what a little cutie in the photos. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete