Thursday, May 15, 2014

DT Scrapbook Layout

This is my Scrapbook Layout for "The Scrapbooking Hut", check out the link to our current challenge and please join us!


Scrapbook Layout


Close up of Corner Cluster of Flowers

Products used for this project:

A lot of what I've used for this layout has come from my stash.

Flowers - Enthaily.
Paper Punch - Martha Stewart Hearts Border.
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels - Antique Brass.
Doily - I sprayed the doily with the Glimmer Mist.
Cameo Resin - I set this in a silver setting and attached it to my layout with a brad.


4 comments:

  1. OMG Ange that is so beautiful, I just love it, love love love the pic and love love love the colours you have used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette, that is so sweet of you. Crafting Hugs Ange xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout and beautiful photo and flowers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, You are a gem! Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete