Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Lucky 200th Follower Candy Winner

Well I did it! With all your help my lovely followers of my blog I have reached 200 followers and have drawn a winner using the "True Random  Number Generator" and the lucky winner is NUMBER 148!

This number belongs to my lovely follower " Scrapbooking4Fun" - Rachelle S.

Could you please contact me by leaving a message under this post so I can send you the beautiful Sherri Baldy Die.

I hope to hear from you very soon Rachelle.

Congratulations! to Rachelle who now has contacted me to claim her prize!

DON'T WORRY IF IT WASN'T YOU THIS TIME I STILL HAVE 2 MORE DIES TO GIVE AWAY WHEN I REACH 250 FOLLOWERS - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Crafting Love

Ange



7 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, wow, what a big surprise. Thank you for the chance to win your candy. This is my email address scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com, I will send you all my detail if I received your mail.
    Have a great day
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for contacting me Rachelle, I will email you very soon and i still have 2 more dies to give away when I reach 250 followers. I would love you to put my badge on your blog, no pressure entirely up to you. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo
      http://angetreasures@blogspot.com.au

      Delete
    2. Have sent you a email Rachelle, let me know if you didn't receive it. Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank-you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your time and I still have 2 more dies from Sherri Ann Baldy to give away once I reach 250 followers - Good Luck! Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures@blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to Ange for reaching your 200 followers and to Rachelle for winning the candy! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie, it's taken a lot of hard work as you well know. Now onto my next milestone of reaching 250 followers. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      Delete