Saturday, June 28, 2014

Design Team "Scrapbook Blessings Club" - A New Day Begins!

I answered the call for the Design Team for "The Scrapbook Blessings Club" and have found out today I have been invited to join this wonderful team.

They have also extended the Design Team Call until the 30th, if you are interested in joining a team that shares their ideas so we all can have fun in our craft rooms!



They have everything from, Cards, Scrapbooking, Home made items, Tips and Techniques and so much more. It will be so exciting to join this new team.

Please check out their current challenges and all the exciting ideas they share on their site.


6 comments:

  1. So glad to have you on our team Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teresa, can't wait to start creating. It sounds like a great team to be a part of. I would love you to join my blog if you want to. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. congrats on your new DT postion
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sooo glad to have you on board. You work is so inspiring and I know our members will enjoy what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy, you are too kind. I will try my best. Angexxoo

      Delete