Friday, June 27, 2014

Shaped Bestie Card-2

This is my shaped card for "My Besties 3D Deco Girls" Challenge

I have used some nesting dies to create the shape and make it into a hinged card.

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT TO GET YOUR ENTRIES INTO OUR CHALLENGE!

 My Besties Shaped Card

My Besties Shaped Card Side View showing the layers of decoupage!

Products used in this project:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD148 Peacock.
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD161 Lagoon.
Image - Sherri Ann Baldy's Decoupage Sheet.
Glossy Accents - 2 coats on each layer of decoupage.
My Stash - Ribbon, Die cuts, flowers and rhinestones.

I entered this hinged shape card in:
Cas Colours and Sketches Shaped Hinged Card


6 comments:

  1. great hinged card and love all the layers on the decoupaged image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol, I wasn't really happy with this card, I think it was the bow. Will have to do another hinged card. Happy Crafting Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen, I love this style of card. Will have to do another hinged card. Happy Crafting Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Love the fun shape you used! All those layers - wow! Thanks for sharing your work with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patricia for stopping by my blog, I love this style of card. Will have to do another hinged card. Happy Crafting Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete