Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bestie Image - Matting and Layering

I have today's post over at "Scrapbook Blessings Club" you can click on the link at the bottom of this post if you would like to visit our blog, we would love you to join our friendly site.

This is a tutorial you can check out as well on
 Matting and Layering!

I hope my tutorial on Matting and Layering at "Scrapbook Blessings Club" will inspire you to try it for yourselves. We would love you to show us what you have made, I have colored my image with Copic Markers. 

This is my finished card using a "My Besties" image which I colored with Copic Markers and have used the technique of matting and layering a card!


Full details on my tutorial on Matting and Layering is over at

Products used on this card:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD144 Grape.
Paper - Kaisercraft Utopia Collection P503 Idyllic.
Paper - Kaisercraft 12" Paper Pad Fairy Tales.
Image - Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Image.
Copic Markers - Image is colored with Copic Markers.
Flowers - Prima flowers.
Rhinestones - Molossi.
Resin Flower - Prima.
Paper Punch - Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Doily Punch.
Zigger Pen - Gold used to highlight areas on the image.
Own Stash - Lace, Bows and Hat Pins.
Copics used:
Hair - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, (E20 Blush and Lips)
Head Scarf, Bow and Shoes - BV000, BV02, BV04, G000, G00, G02.
Lips - R20.
Trousers - G000, G00, G02.
Top - V000, V01, V04.

I hope you  will join us at our blog at "Scrapbook Blessings" and be blessed with this tutorial!

Ange's Treasures - Design Team Member


Happy Crafting and have a wonderful day!

2 comments: