Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Easel Card with Top Corner Pocket

I have today's post at "Scrapbook Blessings Club" you can click on the link at the bottom of this post if you would like to visit our blog, we would love you to join our friendly site.

This is my TUTORIAL LINK on how to make the base for 2 Easel Card bases from 3 square cards, this is the easiest way I have found, then all you need to do is embellish! So Easy!

You will find the full tutorial over on "My Scrapbook Blessings"

My Finished Easel Card with a Corner Top Corner Pocket!


This is a side view of the Easel Card


Close up of Flower and Embellishment Cluster


Close up of Top Corner Pocket



Products used on this card:
Paper - Kaisercraft Tigerlilly Collection P802 Blossom - Double Sided.
Flowers -  Enthaily.
Flowers - Prima.
Pearls - Molossi.
Rhinestones - Molossi.
My Stash - Pins, Base White Cardstock, Lace and Corner Rose Paper.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
  2. Imagination Crafts Challenges Anything Goes
  3. Love to Create Petals and Pearls
  4. Craft Creatoins Anything Goes
  5. Ooh la la Easel Card

I hope you  will join us at our blog at "Scrapbook Blessings" and be blessed with this tutorial!

Ange's Treasures - Design Team Member


Happy Crafting and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Ange,
    This is sensational and I love what you have done with my Beaded Pins, they look amazing on this card.
    You are incredible.
    :) xxx Annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using your pins Annette, I am so addicted to them - just love them!!!!!!!!! You should sell them. Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the flowers and the pins go great on the card.
    Thanks for joining our Petals & Pearls Challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Kitty, i just love doing flower clusters on my cards. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Angela, this is stunning Easel Card, so much detail here, fantastic, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my card Avril, I really appreciate your lovely comments and I hope to see you again very soon. Ange:)

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my card, I hope to see you again very soon. Ange:)

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card, and a fantastic tutorial on how you made, Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Love to Create Petal & Pearls challenge !

    Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog Jacki and commenting on my card and tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again very soon. Ange:)

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  6. such a wonderful easel card, love the pocket corner and the stunning bead stick pins, thanks for joining us at OOLC
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting me today Daniele, I do love you stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon. Ange:)

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  7. Simply gorgeous! Love your easel card! Thank you for joining our "Petals & Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting me today Ruza, I do love you stopping by and having a look at my entry. I hope to see you again very soon. Ange:)

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete