Sunday, July 6, 2014

Telescope Card

I have designed this "Telescope Card" for "My Scrapbook Blessings Design Team". It is such a fun card to make and so easy, I love my embellishments but you don't have to do a lot of embellishing if you don't want. I used one of my sets of Spellbinders Nestabilities as you will need 3 different sizes of the same shape. In the tutorial most make it with circles but I didn't have circles so I used rectangles, any shape can be used.

This is the "Telescope Card" TUTORIAL HERE!!!!!!!! that I found on utube, I hope you have as much fun as I did in  making this fabulous card. The tutorial is from Splitcoaststampers! I have provided you with 3 different photographs of my card to show you the different stages of making the card.

This is the Telescope Card - All Ready to Embellish!

 Telescope Card Embellished - Open
You could add some ribbon at the top and hang the card as a option!

 Telescope Card - Closed
This will fit in a 6" x 6 " Envelope

Products used in this project:
Cardstock: Kaisercraft Vanilla and Pink.
Images: Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamps.
Copics: Images were colored with copic markers.
Flower and Feather: Jolee's Boutique.
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangles.
Pearls: Molossi.
My Stash: "Together" Word, Brads, Butterfly, Die Cuts.

Come on over to our blog at "Scrapbook Blessings" and see the wonderful work done by all our Design Team members and join in all the fun!

Scrapbook Blessings Blog!



23 comments:

  1. That is the coolest Card Ange, and gorgeous too! I will have to try out that tutorial! Have a great day! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping by Julie. I do appreciate it. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. so pretty thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol uk dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I do appreciate it. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. this looks great Angela.


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Karin, I do appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my creations. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  4. Angela, A second amazing creation! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Words 2 Scrap By.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Sybrina, I do appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my creations. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
    2. Thank you for stopping by my blog Sybrina, I do appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my creations. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card .. you are so creative Ange
    thanks for joining my Bestie UK .. Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb Appreciate your visit! Angexxoo

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Anything Goes and Summer”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    My Besties – UK
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keeley for stopping by my blog. Angexxoo

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at my bestie UK and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so very much for your kind words. Happy Crafting Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  8. Very sweet!!! thank you for joining our challenge My Besties Spanish !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again Doudou for taking the time to look at my projects on my blog, I hope to see you again very soon. Ange:)

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  9. Beautiful card!!!! thanks for joining us at my besties Spanish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again for taking the time to look at my projects on my blog, I hope to see you again very soon. Ange:)

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  10. Super cute!! ! Gracias por participar con nosotras en el Reto # 1 de My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much by Bello and having a look at my card entry. I do appreciate you taking the time. Happy Crafting Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete