Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Trifold Shutter Card

This is my "Trifold Shutter Card" I made. It's amazing with everyone of these I make how different they turn out.

The theme is "Roses and Butterflies"



Products used to make this card:
Monarch Butterflies: these were punched from the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch.
Mod Podge: I applied 3 coats to the butterflies which gives them a glass effect.
Roses: Enthaily.
Pearl Runners: Molossi.
My Stash: Cardstock, Paper, Charms, Chipboard Words and Lace.

HINT: If you want to send this card in a normal envelope don't heavily embellish it.

I have entered this card into these challenges:

  1. A Girl who Crafts Anything Goes
  2. Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Use Patterned Paper
  3. Imagination Crafts Anything Goes
  4. Laineys Crafty Space Just for fun Anything Goes
  5. Scribbles Designs Say it with a Sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Wow i really love this card, the design is just so cool c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Bes, I do appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my creations. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. Love the tri-step card.... the lace is so perfect for it!
    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs....
    Sandy S (Owner/Designer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Sandy, appreciate you visiting my blog. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card - love the folds. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete