Friday, August 1, 2014

Diamond Origami Fold Card

Here is my card for "The Besties 3D Deco Girls" first challenge for August, the Glitter and Sparkle Challenge. I hope you will join us in this challenge at My Besties 3D Deco Girls and join us for heaps of fun!

I have made this Diamond Origami Fold Card for our "Glitter and Sparkle" Challenge.


The link to this tutorial can be found under my card tutorial tab at the top of my blog page!

Products used on this card:
Paper - Kaisercraft Lady Rose Collection P1322 Evelyn.
Image - Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Sheet.
Glossy Accents - applied to the top layer of the image.
Kindy Glitz - Crystalina - applied to the image clothes and flowers.
Flowers - Enthaily.
Pearls - Kaisercraft.

You can find the Sherrie Ann Baldy image I have used in my project HERE!

Please join us in this fun challenge, using one of Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Images. Our challenge theme this fortnight is "Glitter and Sparkle" HERE!


12 comments:

  1. Awesome folded card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leslie for stopping by my blog. Happy Crafting! Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us today.
    Blessings, Carole, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Carole, nice to see you again. Hope I'm lucky this time. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card, Angela! Love your coloring. Thanks for playing with our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week. Good luck! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Cathy to see my card entry. Hope I see you again soon. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  4. I just love your beautiful Card! Such a clever fold! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      Delete
  5. A wonderful folded card, I love all the detail you put on it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, I love this image. Thank you for popping by to have a look at my card entry. Happy Crafting Angexxoo


      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  6. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita, I love this image. Thank you for popping by to have a look at my card entry. Happy Crafting Angexxoo


      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete