Thursday, September 25, 2014

Easel Card with Top Corner Pocket

I have today's post at "Scrapbook Blessings Club" you can click on the link at the bottom of this post if you would like to visit our blog, we would love you to join our friendly site.

I showcased this tutorial on how to make a easy easel card in July on the SBC site and had a fabulous response about it, so thought I would share it with you again.

This is my TUTORIAL LINK on how to make the base for 2 Easel Card bases from 3 square cards, this is the easiest way I have found, then all you need to do is embellish! So Easy!

You will find the full tutorial over on "My Scrapbook Blessings"


I ended up entering this easel card into some challenges and won 2 awards with it, it has been very popular.


Products used on this card:
Paper - Kaisercraft Tigerlilly Collection P802 Blossom - Double Sided.
Flowers -  Enthaily.
Flowers - Prima.
Pearls - Molossi.
Rhinestones - Molossi.
My Stash - Pins, Base White Cardstock, Lace and Corner Rose Paper.

I hope you  will join us at our blog at "Scrapbook Blessings" and be blessed with this tutorial!

Ange's Treasures - Design Team Member


Happy Crafting and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kitty for stopping by my blog, I just love it when my followers take to time to drop by.


    Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete