Friday, September 5, 2014

Envelope Card

This is an "Envelope Card" for My Besties 3D Deco Girls Challenge, "Our Theme is a Sketch " which you will find at the bottom of this post. Come and join us for all the fun at My Besties 3D Deco Girls Challenge.

You still have 1 week to enter this fabulous challenge, come and join us for all the fun!




Here is the sketch for our challenge!
Remember you can turn the sketch to which ever way you like to use on your project.



Products used in this project:
Paper - Kaisercraft Violet Crush Collection P1413 Mallow.
Image - Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Sheet.
Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch.
Glossy Accents - Applied to top layer of image.
Kindyglitz - Crystalina applied to flowers.
Stash - Purple base cardstock, Lace.
Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Sheets can be found HERE!

Please join us for this fun challenge at My Besties 3D Deco Girls Challenge!



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous envelope card! Love the colors and the cute image. The paper piecing looks fabulous. I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Ivonne, I really appreciate you taking the time to take a peek at my entry. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. This is super cute. I haven't ever heard of an envelope card before, fabulous. Those besties are just too cute. Thank you for playing in our colour challenge at Graph'it. I hope you join us again. ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Liz and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate you taking the time to take a peek at my entry. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Great card and fabulous fold! Thank you so much for joining in the Fussy and Fancy Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog Vannessa to have a look at my card entry. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for entering the Challenge at Fussy and Fancy "More than one Fold". I wish you luck with your entry for the Top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog once again Yvonne, I know how time consuming it is to comment on entries and I really do appreciate it. Angexxoo

    http://angetreasues.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete