Sunday, September 28, 2014

Guest Designer - My Besties UK Team

I was thrilled to be invited by Carol at "My Besties UK Challenge Blog" to showcase some of my work using Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Images and also Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamps that I have colored and made into projects.

Please visit My Besties UK Blog to see their beautiful projects made by their Design Team.

Here are the projects I have shared on the My Besties UK Challenge Blog.

Using Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Images!





Using Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamps colored with Copic Markers!





Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamps and Decoupage Sheets can be purchased from her store - Link to Sherri's Store!

Thank you Carol for inviting me to your blog at

Happy Crafting!

Ange:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow such beautiful Cards Ange! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ange, You have a comment on my blog with regards an entry into the Besties 3D deco Challenge, saying that I haven't used a Besties image, as far as I am aware I have not entered this challenge, I think you have made a mistake. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Marlene, I only commented on the entries on the site hun. 2 of the entries didn't use a my bestie image, so they couldn't be included in our challenge. Angexxoo


    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete