Saturday, September 6, 2014

Online Party Fun!

For all of you that live in Australia I am having a Stampin Up Online Party with some fantastic offers to be had during my party. Unfortunately, you need an Australian address to place a order.

Kylie Bertucci from Stampin Up has agreed to help my customers out by offering a layby option if that suits your budget and there is an amazing 80% off in the clearance rack.

To see all the amazing "How To" videos on my party site you will need to join the site so click on this link to join in the fun -  Ange's Online Party - Join Here!

Don't forget to join all your Australian friends once you join up for my online party.

There will be heaps of fun offers during my party so make sure you have your notifications on so you don't miss out on any freebies and special offers!

There is also some fantastic "How To Do" videos that you will be able to see once you join the site, some fabulous ideas for you to use in your crafting creations.

Thank you for taking the time to join me for this fantastic offer and fun!

Happy Crafting Hugs!

Ange:)


No comments:

Post a Comment