Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sami Stamps DT Call

I have chosen these cute kittens and presents digi stamp from Sami Stamps Shop and have entered it into Sami Stamps DT call. Sami's Stamps are also available from Sami's Etsy Store.

I just love these cute and gorgeous stamps and can't wait to start using them, when I came across the DT call I just fell in love with her stamps. I feel these stamps will be popular to all coloring techniques from beginners to advanced artists.

So my lovely followers I decided to give it a try,keep your fingers crossed for me. I will let you know if I am successful and wouldn't it be lovely to have some fun cards for all those fabulous upcoming events.

This is the cute card I did for the DT call at Sami Stamps.


 




Products used on this card:
Image - Sami Stamps Digi Stamp.
Copics - Image colored with Copic Markers.
Paper - Kitty's Place - Cool Cats.
Ink Pad - Memento Tangelo - Inked edges of white cardstock.
Rhinestones - Kaisercraft.
Flowers - Enthaily.
My Stash - White Cardstock, Ribbon, Lace, Adhesive Mesh and Stamp Sentiment.
Copics:
Cats - C0, C1, C2, C3.
Presents - YR000, YR00, YR02, YR04.
Tissue inside Box - Y000, Y00, Y02.
Plant - G000, G00, G02.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sami Stamp DT Call
  2. The Sister Act Anything Goes
  3. Sunshine Mail Anything Goes
  4. Doodle Pantry Any Digi Goes 24/09
  5. Sweet Stamps Anything Goes 23/09

Wish me Luck and don't forget to join my blog to help me to get to 250 followers when I will give away some lovely dies, visit the candy giveaway here!

Happy Crafting

Ange:)

16 comments:

  1. A gorgeous fun card Ange! I love the sentiment that goes with it too! Good Luck! Hugs Julie Sami Stamp DT! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, I tried to make it a fun card. Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. Such a cute kitty card, thanks for joining the SweetStamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog about my card entry. I really appreciate that you took the time to stop by.

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Wow....it's wonderful and I see you went all out. I wish you the best of luck on the call. I. The meantime, here at Doodle Pantry, we love that you joined in on our fun September Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Carolina for your very kind comments and I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  6. Cute! Thank you for joining us at Sunshine Mail. Princess - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for checking out my card. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet card love the cats in a boxes however to be eligible to enter properly you do need to link back to the sisters of craft challenge blog, which i do not see on this posting. :-) thanks Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was sure I did, can u please give me your link and I will do it straight away please. Ange

    http://angetreasues.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  11. Awesome card, Ange..it's so lovely! Thank you for entering our Sami Stamps challenge. A new challenge will start the first week in November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie for stopping by, I know how busy you are. Now I am a Stampin' Up Rep in Australia and am busy getting ready for my first workshop. hugs Angexxoo

      Delete