This is my Side Stepper Card, I made this card for my Design Team over at "Meet at the Scrappers Corner". We would love you to join us for this month's challenge which is
"Any Shape Card - Theme is Ribbon and Pearls" with a "My Bestie Image" by Sherri Ann Baldy.
Here is the Tutorial Link I used, I did make mine a bit different than the tutorial layout!
Products used in this project:
Paper - Kaisercraft Utopia Collection - P503 Idyllic.
Paper - Webster Pages - Your Life Collection "Beautiful".
Image - Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamp.
Copics - Image colored with Copic Markers.
Flowers - Enthaily.
Pearls - Say it with Crystals.
Pearl Flourishes - Sullivans.
My Stash - Ribbon, Lace, Tags and Base Cardstock.
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 (E20 Blush).
Hat & Top - Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06, Y11.
Top Cup - Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06.
Bottom Cup and Bow - YR000, YR00, YR02.
Leaves - G00, G02.
Flowers - BV000, BV00, BV02.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting at the Weekend Anything Goes DT Call 26/09
- Suzy Pants Smarty Anything Goes 12/09
- Brown Sugar use some lace 10/09
- Fussy and Fancy challenge More than one Fold 18/09
- Simply Create Too Show Us Something New 11/09
- Sister Act Card Challenge Anything Goes 12/09
- WagsnWhiskers For The Girls 12/09
- Glitter n Sparkle Use a Digi 13/09
- Scribble and Scraps Crafts Anything Goes 13/09
- My Besties Aussie Challenge Anything Goes with a Besties and Flowers
- My Besties Friendship Colors 5/10
- My Besties USA Doily, lace or ribbon 13/09
You can purchase one of Sherri Ann Baldy's digi stamps on line HERE!
I hope you will come on over to Meet at the Scrappers Corner and join us for our monthly challenge, we would love to have you join us for a month of fun!
Also, we have lots of tutorials and things to share on our facebook page Meet at the Scrappers Corner for Fun and Tutorials!