Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Double Take Layout

I have today's post at The Scrapbook Blessings Club!

I would  like to share with you today a Scrapbook Layout I have done using 2 photographs, I hope you like it. I will have some tips if you are interested at the bottom of this post.


Products used in this layout:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD102 Licorice.
Paper - Webster Pages - Your Life - Beautiful - Winter Wings.
Paper - Kaisercraft - St. Nicholas Collection.
Edge Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch.
Flowers - Enthaily.
My Stash - Cardstock, Tags, Pins and Lace.

Tip: I used the Doily edge punch on the cardstock underneath the photographs to have a nice edging on the photographs, this adds another added dimension to your layout.

I hope you will join us at the  Scrapbook Blessings Club blog and be blessed by this layout!


Happy Crafting and have a blessed day!

2 comments: