Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Envelope Card

I have made another Card for the workshop I'm conducting in November, this is an Envelope Card. These are my favorite cards I like to make. They are so easy! 

Love the two back pockets on the back of the card!



Materials used on this card are all from Stampin' Up!
Paper - Everyday Enchantment Pack.
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler.
Stamp Set - Million and One!
Ribbon - Marina Mist 1/2" Scallop Dots.
Old Olive Bow Clips Embellishments.
Resin Dahlias.
Washi Tape - Color Me Autumn.
Pearls - Basic Jewels.
Dimensionals.
Sticky Strip.
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kitty, only 11 more followers needed until the draw. I have become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Australia and I have had to simply some cards so I can teach them in my workshop. It's wonderful to teach ladies that have never done any craft before and this is the beginning for them. Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty, only 9 more followers till the draw, so close now. Ange

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete