Thursday, October 23, 2014

Gatefold Card with Stampin' Up! Blendabilites

Hi to all my wonderful followers, I would like to share some exciting news with you all I am now a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and am so loving all the new products I am getting to use.

Here is a card I have made using some of the Stampin' Up! products, it is a Gatefold Card using one of Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets - Beautiful Bunch!

I am also starting to put some card kits together with instructions, so if you are interested in purchasing one please let me know, this is for my Australian followers as I can only sell to Australian residents unfortunately!

Gatefold Card




Products I have used on this card are all from Stampin' Up!
Vanilla Cardstock.
Pink Cardstock is from the Regal Collection.
Patterned Paper is from the Regal Collection and  the brown paper is "Baked Brown Sugar".
Beautiful Bunch Stamp Set - Flower colored with Blendabilities by Stampin' Up!.
Apothecary Art Stamp Set - " Happy Birthday".
Blendabilities Blending Alcohol Markers used:
Rich Razzelberry Set, Daffodil Delight Set.

Note: I stamped two of the stamps from the "Beautiful Bunch" Stamp Set, I stamped both with black memento ink, then the top layer I colored with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities. Then once dried I applied a coat of Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects.
Shop at my Store

Happy Crafting and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Sue for having a look at my entry. I do appreciate you stopping by. Crafting Hugs! Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful. Such lovely colours. I had forgotten how fun these cards are to make. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for having a look at my entry. I love making this type of fold - they are so easy!

      I am doing a workshop in a couple of weeks to demonstrate on how to make a couple of different folds and thought this one would be a great one for the ladies to learn. Crafting Hugs! Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. Likin the polka dots papers

    Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    Scribble & Scrap Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Angelique for having a look at my entry. I do appreciate you stopping by. Crafting Hugs! Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  4. Lovely card, gorgeous flower as your focal image.

    thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Perfectly Purple' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Susan for having a look at my entry. I do appreciate you stopping by. Crafting Hugs! Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete