Saturday, October 25, 2014

Gatefold Card

I have made another Gatefold Card for the workshop I'm conducting in November, I have become so addicted to these now. They are so easy! 





I do have instructions in a word document that I can send to your email address, if interested in receiving this please leave a comment below with your email address!


All Products to make this card are from Stampin' Up!
Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
Paper is from the Regal Collection.
Ribbon.
"Choose Happiness" Stamp Set.
"Apothecary Art" Stamp Set.
Neutral Classic Stamp Pads.
Adhesive Pearls-inside of card.

Happy Crafting and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela...Stopping for a friendly visit to tell you, Your card is so lovely and I love the different touch you gave it with the smaller square closer in front. Stunning job and love the colors. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Antoinette for stopping by I do appreciate it. It has been hard to tone down my cards but since I became a Stampin' Up! Rep a lot of my new followers and ladies that attend my workshop have never done craft before so you will start to see some projects from me that are just basic but I am really enjoying not having to do the full on cards all the time. hugs Angexxoo

      Delete