Sunday, October 26, 2014

Gift Boxes - Using the Stampin Up Gift Box Punch Board

I have made these 2 Gift Boxes using the Stampin' Up! Gift Box Punch Board, getting a few items made for my first Stampin' Up! Workshop in November.

Will be a great day of creating!


Materials used to make these Gift Boxes:
Stampin' Up! Products as listed:
Stampin' Up! Gift Box Punch Board.
DSP Decorative Papers.
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
Choose Happiness Stamp Set.
Apothecary Art Stamp Set.
Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler Set, Daffodil Delight Set.
Alcohol Lifter Pen.
Pearl Bauble Embellishment - I just love these - still in the clearance section in Australia from Stampin' Up!
Ribbon - Whisper White and Red Organza Ribbon.

I have entered these Treat Gift Boxes into the Stampin Up Only Challenge:

Check out their fabulous challenge blog http://suochallenges.com/

Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you Ange I love your blog, adore your work and love all your very special efforts you put into our Team over here at Meet at the Scrappers Corner, I so appreciate your hard work and huge efforts you put into our little group and I wanted to let you know I enjoy having you on our Team very much.
    Thank you for everything you have done for me and Meet at the Scrappers Corner and I am very grateful.
    Sending you big scrappy hugs, Annette xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annette You are such a good team leader and make it a pleasure to work on your team. I appreciate your guidance and more importantly your friendship. Thank you so much for such lovely comments. Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful collection of gift boxes using our new Gift Box Punch Board! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Love the boxes created with the Gift Box Punch Board! The stamping is great and create such a beautiful collection of boxes perfect for gift giving. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog, I am only new at creating with the Stampin' Up! products but am enjoying the simplicity of it and am able to share some tips with new crafters. Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cheerful boxes -- I like the bright colors you chose for coloring the flowers and your little accent with the bow is a nice finishing touch! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Stacey, would love you to join my blog, so close to 250 followers now.

    Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty, I love that stamp set, and you have done it justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete